- About Us
- Alumni Relations
- Board of Trustees
- College Catalogs
- Doing Business with MCC
- Employment Opportunities
- MCC Foundation
- OPRA Request Form
- Gainful Employment
- NJ Transit Partnership
- Website Disclaimer
You may have heard about the World War II ordnance found on campus April 23rd.
The ordnance did not have a fuse, and it is believed that it was only a shell and did not contain explosive material. Click here for more information.
1. Expand and modify educational offerings to meet the changing needs of the job market/industry and the increasing non-traditional student population.
2. Explore, identify and implement different timelines, delivery approaches and teaching modalities to provide students with the educational background and skills they need in a timely, flexible fashion.
1. Provide quality educational experiences that meet the changing needs of all facets of the community.
2. Increase educational options that make students marketable and relevant with an emphasis on reducing time to completion.
3. Increase educational opportunities for high school students to obtain academic credit at this institution.
4. Reduce traditional barriers to students’ attaining their educational goals.
1. To provide a physical and virtual environment that supports changing student needs.
2. To provide a physical and virtual environment that assists all employees in meeting the needs of the campus community.
3. To provide a physical and virtual environment that invites community involvement.
Academic Programming Work Group
Members: Christine Harrington, Veronica Clinton, Steven Barnhart (part of meeting), Maria DeLucia, Diane Trainor, Karen Hays (part of meeting), Mark Thompson, Michael Nester, Kathleen Pearle, Uma Narayanan, Lynne Lee, Charlotte Quigley, Rob Kim, Marilyn Laskowski-Sachnoff
Demographics Work Group
Members: Brian Richards, Mary Ann Conners, Marla Brinson, Patrick Madama, Gina Bedoya, Richard Roy, Jeffrey Herron, Roseann Bucciarelli
Facilities Work Group
Present: Kasey Drennen, Joann La Perla-Morales, Karen Hays, Ron Goldfarb, Karen Katt, Alice Picardo, John Herrling, Mary Pat Maciolek, Tracey Young, Elizabeth Pajauis, Don Drost, Ed Reid, Ashley Miller, Neil Sachnoff, David Boelhower, Steve Barnhart