All first-time, full-time and part-time students need to attend Orientation. Transfer students can go directly to the Academic Advising Center in Chambers Hall to be advised and to register for classes. In order to attend Orientation, you need to:
- Be fully admitted into the college. You will receive a username and password for Campus Cruiser.
- Take your college placement test or submit paperwork to be exempt.
During Orientation you will:
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Register for classes
- Get your college ID card
- Take a short tour of campus
- Learn from other students and professionals about being a student at MCC