Admissions Process For Health Technology Applicants
Students can apply to the Fall 2016 Health Technology programs beginning July 31, 2015 to January 30, 2016.
The Fall 2016 deadline for Health Technology applications, official transcripts and documents is due January 30, 2016.
Important Information: Student accident/health insurance is no longer offered by the college. All students admitted to any Health Technology program will need health insurance. Click here to find information regarding the purchase of insurance coverage.
Select your program of interest to view the Application Checklist (pdf)
For more details or questions, please email us at Healthtech@middlesexcc.edu.
NOTE: There are no dates scheduled at this time, please check back soon for updates.
Health Technology Information Sessions
At the Health Technology Information Session, an Admissions Representative will review the Application Checklist and Program Criteria for all of our selective health technology programs: Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Technology, Respiratory Care, Nursing and Radiography Education. All students interested in applying for Fall 2016 should attend this one-hour session. For additional questions, please email Healthtech@middlesexcc.edu.
NOTE: Sessions take place at the main campus in Edison unless otherwise noted. Click the links below to register.
- Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 6pm
- Friday, October 23, 2015 at 10am
- Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 10am
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 5:30pm – Perth Amboy Center
- Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 6pm – New Brunswick Center
- Friday, November 20, 2015 at 10am
- Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 10am
- Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 6pm
Check back soon to register for these sessions:
- Friday, December 18, 2015 at 10am
- Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10am
- Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 10am
- Friday, January 15, 2016 at 10am
- Wednesday, January 27, 2015 at 10am