Registering a Vehicle
Staff members must register any vehicle they intend to bring on campus.
Additional vehicles may be registered at any time. Only one vehicle may be on campus at a time.
Temporary and Visitor parking permits are issued without charge.
Vehicle registration with the Traffic office is a personal obligation, and nonreceipt of registration materials does not excuse failure to register. The following conditions apply to all applicants:
- Vehicles are to be registered for any individuals employed with the college.
- Use of counterfeit or altered decals or permits is illegal.
- Decals and permits must be displayed at all times.
- Use of decals or permits, which are reported lost or stolen, is illegal even if used by the person to whom the decal or permit was originally issued.
- Registering a vehicle for another person’s use though false information constitutes fraud.
- Temporary permits are valid only until the expiration date on the permit.
- Violators are subject to towing and fines.
The Traffic Office is located in the Gateway Building as you enter the College campus from the main entrance, located on Woodbridge Avenue.
Traffic Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.