The Office of Financial Aid is committed to providing equitable and unbiased service to students seeking aid. This is achieved by helping students find financial means that enable them to enroll in and complete their academic programs. Our office guarantees delivery of federal and state financial assistance to students following the regulations as established by the Department of Education. The Office of Financial Aid coordinates all federal, state and institutional financial assistance, including federal and state grants, scholarships, Federal Work Study program and Federal Direct student loans.
Starting Monday, July 27th, all students who are submitting financial aid documentation and asking general financial aid questions are asked to visit the Admissions Office located in Chambers Hall, Perth Amboy Center, or New Brunswick Center. All three locations will have the ability to collect financial aid documentation and answer general financial aid questions. Check each website for department hours.
WebAdvisor – Financial Aid
- Log into Campus Cruiser
- Click on the WebAdvisor tab, select Student Services
- Menu options are located on the left
- Select from the Financial Aid Menu options
- ‘My Documents’ to view requested documents needed to complete your financial aid file
- ‘View or Print My Award’ and select 2014-2015 to view pdf award page
- ‘SAP Status’ to view your current or pending Satisfactory Academic Progress status