The Office of Financial Aid is committed to providing equitable and unbiased service to students seeking aid. This is achieved by helping students find financial means that enable them to enroll in and complete their academic programs. Our office guarantees delivery of federal and state financial assistance to students following the regulations as established by the Department of Education. The Office of Financial Aid coordinates all federal, state and institutional financial assistance, including federal and state grants, scholarships, Federal Work Study program and Federal Direct student loans.
We are now located in East Hall. All students are welcome to email, call, or visit us in person.
WebAdvisor – Financial Aid
- Log into Campus Cruiser
- Click on the WebAdvisor tab, select Student Services
- Menu options are located on the left
- Select from the Financial Aid Menu options
- ‘My Documents’ to view requested documents needed to complete your financial aid file
- ‘View or Print My Award’ and select 2014-2015 to view pdf award page
- ‘SAP Status’ to view your current or pending Satisfactory Academic Progress status