Free FAFSA Workshops
Need help filling out your FAFSA? Join us for one of our free FAFSA Workshops.
Each year students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to qualify for federal, state, and institutional aid (Foundation Scholarships). It is strongly recommended that taxes be filed two weeks prior to the FAFSA Workshop so that students can use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer tax data from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to the FAFSA application.
Representatives from the Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA) will be available to assist students with completing the FAFSA.
The College recommends that all students complete the FAFSA by May 1st.
Please bring the following documentation with you during the workshop to complete the FAFSA (2013 tax information for summer 2015 and 2014 tax information for fall 2015):
- Social Security number (parent and student).
- Drivers license numbers.
- Federal tax returns (including W-2) for both parents if living in the same household.
- Federal tax returns (including W-2) for student.
- Records of untaxed income (child support received, investment, saving and checking account balances, and assets).
* Students who are eligible non-citizens should also bring their permanent resident card.
Main Campus – Edison, IRC-238 (6-8pm)
New Brunswick Center (6-8pm)
- March 11
- April 8
- April 22
Perth Amboy Center (6-8pm)