Upcoming Free FAFSA Workshops
Need help filling out your FAFSA? Join us for one of our free FAFSA Workshops.
Attention MCC students, HS seniors and parents! In order to qualify for federal, state, and local aid (scholarships, grants, etc.), students MUST complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) each year. It is strongly recommended that taxes be filed two weeks prior to the FAFSA Workshop so that students can use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer tax data from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to the FAFSA application.
Representatives from Middlesex County College will be available to assist students with completing the FAFSA.
Please bring the following documentation with you during the workshop to complete the FAFSA:
- Social Security number (parent and student)
- Driver’s license numbers
- Federal tax returns (including W-2) for both parents if living in the same household
- Federal tax returns (including W-2) for student
- Records of untaxed income (child support received, investment, saving and checking account balances, and assets)
* Students who wish to receive Financial Aid for the spring, 2016 or summer 2016 semesters must bring their 2014 tax information.
* Students who wish to receive Financial Aid for the fall 2016 semester must bring 2015 tax information.
* Students who are eligible non-citizens should also bring their permanent resident card.
* Students who are applying for MCC scholarships MUST complete the FAFSA prior to the scholarship application deadline of June 15th, 2016 for the Fall 2016 semester.
Upcoming FAFSA Workshops (Edison)
To be announced…
Upcoming FAFSA Workshops (New Brunswick)
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016 – 6pm
- Wednesday, September 7, 2016 – 6pm
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016 – 6pm
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016 – 6pm
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016 – 6pm
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016 – 6pm
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016 – 6pm
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 – 6pm