Graduation Application Information
Degrees and Certificates are awarded three times a year: in August, January, and May. Students are required to submit a Graduation Application for each program for which they expect to graduate. The application fee is $40 for each degree/certificate.
The deadlines for filing are:
- April 1 for May Graduation
- July 1 for August Graduation
- December 1 for January Graduation
How To Submit a Graduation Application Online (Log-in ID and password required)
- Log into your CampusCruiser Account using your CampusCruiser Log-In ID and Password
- Click on the Web Advisor Tab
- Under the “Registrar Services” Menu (located on the left side of page), select “Graduation Application”
- Complete all required information on the Application and payment information (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) for the $40 fee per degree/certificate
- Submit your request
You must complete an academic major program to the satisfaction of the department administering the major. Students who do not meet all degree or certificate requirements for the graduation date stated on their application, must notify the Office of the Registrar, either by email or in person in order to be considered for graduation at a later date. You will not be charged an additional application fee.
Diploma Pick Up
Diplomas will be available at the Registration Office, Chambers Hall, beginning Monday, June 1. Photo ID is required. The office hours are Monday and Thursday, 8:30am – 6:30pm; Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30am – 4:30pm. Students who filed the Application for Graduation after April 1 will be notified by postcard when their diploma will be available for pick-up.