Official Academic Transcripts are ordered by following one of the methods detailed below. The Academic Transcripts can be issued to the student or to a third party. Transcript requests are normally processed within 4 business days of receipt, however processing time may be longer during periods of peak registration or at the end of the semester.
There is no charge to order a transcript.
If you are picking up a transcript in person, a picture ID will be required. Individuals authorizing a third-party to pick up a transcript on their behalf must write a letter authorizing the release of the transcript(s) to the individual picking up the transcript and that individual will be asked for picture ID when picking up the transcript.
Please be advised of the following:
- Transcript requests will not be processed if there is an outstanding financial obligation to the College.
- Official Transcripts cannot be faxed.
Please note that students with an active student account and a valid password may view their academic history and unofficial transcript by using CampusCruiser /WebAdvisor.
HOW TO ORDER TRANSCRIPTS ONLINE THROUGH CAMPUS CRUISER /WEB ADVISOR
(Log-In ID and Password Required)
If you have an active Campus Cruiser
log-in ID and Password you may order and track the status of your transcript order online:
- Log into your Campus Cruiser Account using your Campus Cruiser Log-In ID and Password
- Click on the Web Advisor Tab
- Under the “Enrollment Services” Menu (located on the left side of page), select “Request a Transcript”
- Complete all required information on the Transcript Order Form
- Submit your request.
- Track the Status of your Request through Campus Cruiser/Web Advisor by selecting “Transcript Request Status” on the “Enrollment Services” Menu. A request that indicates a “Date Produced” means the transcript will be mailed or is available for pick-up on the next business day after 4 p.m.
HOW TO ORDER TRANSCRIPTS BY MAIL, FAX OR IN-PERSON
Transcripts may also be ordered by using the Request for Transcript Form
and submitting it by mail, fax or in-person to Enrollment Services at:
Middlesex County College
2600 Woodbridge Avenue
PO Box 3050
Edison, NJ 08818-3050
Please ensure the Request for Transcript Form is completed fully, accurately and legibly and signed as we cannot process a request without a signature. Also, include any special instructions, such as wait to issue transcript until “At Next Posting of Grades” or “At Next Posting of Degree”.