1. File your FAFSA!
- If you need help completing your FAFSA, attend a workshop www.middlesexcc.edu/financial-aid/fafsaworkshops
- MCC priority deadline to file is May 1st
- MCC financial aid code is (002615)
- If you have already completed your FAFSA, check your financial aid status using your CampusCruiser account.
Once you have been admitted, enter your social security number or individual tax identification number (ITIN) using your CampusCruiser account. (Non-resident aliens are exempt from this requirement)
- Use instructions from your acceptance email or acceptance letter to access your CampusCruiser.
Take the college placement test, and/or English as a second language (ESL) exam or receive an exemption. Please note: If you have not completed four years of high school English courses in the United States, you are required to take the ESL exam.
- Please visit the website for study guides and testing hours www.middlesexcc.edu/testing
- Receive college placement test exemption(s) based on SAT and/or college credit(s):
- SAT exemptions: 540 Critical Reading and 530 Math
- College credit exemptions: Submit a copy of your college transcript
3. High School Science Prerequisite/College Transfer Credit
- High School Transcript – Submit a copy of your high school transcript to receive prerequisite laboratory science equivalency for lab science courses taken in high school with a grade of C or better, if needed
- College Transcript – Official college transcript(s) required if seeking transfer credit(s)
(All students applying to our selective programs, international students seeking an I-20, Athletes, and/or receiving Veteran services are required to submit Official HS and College Transcripts – see our website for more information)
4. Registration for classes
- Freshmen students – Sign up for a Group Advising and New Student Orientation Date!
- Summer and Fall classes – Sign up for Group Advising & New Student Orientation after you have completed the College Placement Test. Each session will be approximately 2 hours. Go to https://www.middlesexcc.edu/orientation/ to sign up today!
- Transfer and Non-degree students – Visit Academic Advising. Please visit their website for advising hours www.middlesexcc.edu/academic-advising . (Photo ID required).
5. Pay tuition
- Upcoming tuition due dates: Summer session–Upon Registration and Fall semester–August 4, 2016