Contact Info / Hours
John F. Kruszewski
West Hall, Second Floor
Advising Online (Request a Custom Schedule)
Advising Online is a service that will allow an advisor to custom-build your schedule for the semester!
- Fill out a questionnaire and an Academic Advisor will choose classes based on your availability and register you for classes.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your request is processed.
Before you fill out a request, please read the following information:
- This request is only for students that would like an Academic Advisor to schedule and register your entire schedule for the term/semester. If you would like to choose your own courses, you can request an appointment to meet (virtually) with an Academic Advisor instead of filling out this request.
- Advising Online is for new and current students.
- If you are a new student, please visit New Student Orientation before you submit a request. You will receive resources to help you with your transition to Middlesex College. Please check your college e-mail for updates on your request.
- Please allow for 2 -3 business days for your request to be received and assigned to an Academic Advisor.
- It is important to be aware of the tuition due dates to ensure that you can secure your courses. If you would like to apply or learn more about Financial Aid, you can visit https://www.middlesexcc.edu/financial-aid/
April 28, 2022
August 4, 2022