- Academic Advising Home
- Pre Registration Preparation
- New Student Orientation & Advising
- About Advising
- Student Planning
- Honors Program
- Middlesex College Guide to Self-Advising
- Honors Program
- Reading, English, and Math SAT and Placement Test Parameters (as of 3/26/18)
- Accelerated Courses
- General Education Electives
- Curriculum Check sheets
- Transfer Guide
- Overview of MCC Courses and Transferring to Rutgers-New Brunswick
- Dropping a Course
- Academic Status
- Community College Opportunity Grant Advising
- Course Abstracts
Middlesex College Guide to Self-Advising
Resources for Self-Advising
The Academic Advising Center has resources available for students that would like to self-advise. The college has several online programs that are designed to guide you and will help you to interpret your academic program.
Helpful Tips for Self-Advising:
- You can access your curriculum (major/degree requirements) on the College Catalog.
- Always ensure that the courses that you choose are in your academic program.
- Use the Student Planning Program to review the requirements and organize courses for each semester.
- The Student Planning program is located on Self-Service (on the Middlesex College website).
- Use the Student Planning Online Workshops Hub to learn how to plan, schedule, and register for classes.
- Sign up to attend a Virtual Workshop on Academic Planning. to learn how to plan courses.
- If you have a question or need guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us at the Academic Advising Center.
Student Planning is a very important resource at Middlesex College. You will be able to review, select, register for classes, and plan out your degree requirements for your major. Take an opportunity to learn more about Student Planning by checking out this Online Workshop Hub: