Ask Enrollment Services
Quick Registration Process For Visiting and Non-Degree Seeking Students
Submit the application with a $25 application fee. Apply online now.
- Choose “Non-degree – Visiting” as your program if you are currently enrolled at another college or university. It is the visiting student’s responsibility to verify that the course he or she takes at Middlesex County College will transfer to the home institution and that the student has completed the prerequisites necessary to succeed in the course(s).
- Choose “Non-degree – No Major” as your program if you are not currently enrolled at another college or university and would like to take courses on a part-time basis, without declaring a major. If the course you wish to take has a prerequisite requirement, you will need to provide proof of completion of the stated prerequisite(s), in the form of a college transcript or grade report. If you have earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher and submit a copy of your diploma or transcript showing the degree awarded, we will waive course prerequisite requirements.
Your admittance email will provide you with:
- MCC student ID number
- Instructions for claiming your NET ID.
The MCC NET ID centralizes access to online and network services:
- MCC Self Service, online registration and more
- Office 365, email for all College communications
- Canvas Learning Management System, for use in your classes
Use your MCC NET ID to log into Self Service
- You’ll find step-by-step registration instructions on the Self Service homepage
- If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pay your tuition bill online using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover). You can also pay your bill at Orientation if you come prepared with a debit or credit card. Students taking 6 or more credits can apply for a Payment Option Plan that will spread the bill over 4 payments.
Obtain an MCC student ID card at Enrollment Services, located on the 1st floor of West Hall. You’ll be asked to provide a photo ID and a copy of your schedule.
Purchase books/supplies for courses at the Middlesex County College Bookstore. Visit the bookstore online