TEAS Registration Confirmation
Thank you for registering for your TEAS test date. Plan accordingly and allow four hours for testing.
1. Create your TEAS ATI login (click for instructions)
2. Study for the TEAS test (click for instructions)
3. Bring these items to the TEAS test:
- MCC student ID number (located on your status email).
- Your TEAS ATI login username and password.
- A valid photo ID (e.g., a driver’s license, passport, MCC ID Card, High School ID Card).
- Two or more #2 pencils and a good eraser.
- Bring your non-refundable exam fee of $60.00 payable by check or money order to Middlesex County College with you to the test. (Please note: We are unable to accept cash, credit or debit for this payment. We do not accept starter checks.)
4. Review the Rules and Regulations (click to read)
What happens if I miss my TEAS test date? (click to view)
Any Questions? Please email Healthtech@middlesexcc.edu
The Health Technology Team