Latoya Carroo, Manager Alumni Engagement & Annual Giving:
Location: 111 Hof Road (MCC Foundation Building)
If you have enjoyed your time at Middlesex County College, there’s a great way to continue. Get involved as a graduate! You will have fun, help future generations of students and meet fellow alumni may share professional and personal interests.
Why become a member of the Alumni Association?
Strengthen your relationship with MCC and take pride knowing you’ll support programs for alumni and students now and into the future.
The Alumni Association is designed to:
- Foster pride
- Cultivate a lifelong relationship with the College
- Opportunities for communication between students and alumni
- Keep alumni engaged and connected to MCC long after graduation
Help shape the future. Volunteer to share your educational and professional experiences with students at:
- Admissions events
- Career panels
- Alumni Gatherings
As a member of the MCC Alumni family, you have access to a number of benefits:
- Physical Education Center
- Career and Transfer Services
- MCC Theatre
- Concerts & Cultural Events
- Child Care Center
- Dental Clinic
- MCC Library
For information on how to access your benefits please contact us at 732.906.7732
We invite you to share your experiences and help us to paint a fuller picture of alumni success.
- Share your personal or professional milestones with the alumni community
- Submit your alumni profiles
- Submit an article of a fellow MCC alumni
Make a difference!
Contribute to the College! Each year the MCC Foundation seeks contributions of all sizes to support the annual fund. Every gift to the annual fund has an impact on the educational experience provided to students.
Make A Gift Of Any Size Any Time!
Follow us on Social Media! Tag your photos #mccalum!
Middlesex County College