Join the fun at Camp Middlesex! We make sure summer is a time for fun and exploration at Camp Middlesex. Because there is nothing more rewarding than sparking children’s imagination and inspiring them to dream.
- Arts and Crafts
- Science / STEM
- Digital Arts and Computers
- Theater and More!
The possibilities are endless. Learn more about our programs to decide what offerings best suit your child’s interest and begin their journey of discovery today.
Camp Middlesex is open for 8 weeks this summer: June 27-August 19, 2022. We are located at Middlesex College on the Edison, NJ Campus. Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Ages 7-15.
Registration is easy!
Pay online and submit your health and waiver form online.
- Registration Cutoff: Register by 3 p.m. the Wednesday before the course begins
- Cancellation Cutoff: Cancel by 3 p.m. the Tuesday before the course begins, for a full refund
- Cancellation Fee: If you cancel after the 3 p.m. Tuesday cut off, there will be a $30 cancellation fee. You will receive a refund for the amount you paid minus the $30 cancellation fee.
The safety of the children and staff is our number one priority. We are following College, CDC, and Board of Health safety guidelines/precautions to make this the best and safest summer possible.
- This summer the classes will be indoors and parents will bring children directly to their assigned classroom.
- Once registration is complete you will get the classroom assignment. Please pick up and drop off on time.
- Camp Middlesex opens at 8:30 a.m. and student arrival will be between 8:30-8:50 a.m. Instruction will begin at 9 a.m.
- Afternoon classes begin at 1 p.m., so if you are staying all day, our staff will escort children to their assigned afternoon class. Afternoon camp classes end at 4:30 p.m. You should pick up your child in their assigned classroom at 4:30 p.m.
Questions? Email: email@example.com.
Black Rocket Steam Computer Camps
Calling all gamers, future robotics engineers, coders, and programmers.
Nike Sports Camps
Our week-long Nike Girls Soccer, for children ages 7-15, covers all aspects of the game.
The on-field fundamental instruction is the perfect camp to learn new skills or improve techniques while having fun.
Program benefits stretch beyond the playing field, helping participants to:
- build confidence
- make new friends
- learn about the importance of teamwork