Middlesex County College students are great candidates for positions in the community, the county and beyond. With over 100 degree and certificate programs, we have students ready to become your most valuable asset.
If you are interested in meeting our students or advertising available positions, here are some options:
1) Schedule on-campus recruiting, by completing this form. We will get back to you to confirm the date if it’s available or present alternatives.
2) Post positions on our job site:
- Register Your Company
- Complete all requested information, taking care to note the exact format (periods, commas, spaces) in your company name as entered because that will be your log in. Choose a password.
- Your registration is sent to us for approval. Once approved, usually by the next day, you will receive an email so stating sent to the email address you specified on the form.
- Once approved, return to our Career Services main page and click on “Employer Login”. You will be asked for the company name and password that you specified on the registration form. After successfully logging in, you will be presented with a screen containing several options; clicking on “Post a Position” brings up a form you can fill out for the position you have available. You can post as many positions as you have open.
- Please come back and mark the position closed once its filled. Career Services also requests that employers complete the “Report Offers/Hires” screen; we assess the effectiveness of our services and the preparedness of our candidates & this information is important in that effort.
NACE Principles for Professional Practice – Employers
In line with Middlesex County College’s commitment to ethical and professional conduct, we require employers utilizing Career Services to adhere to employment laws and principles of professional practice, as outlined by the federal government and The National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Practice, respectively.
NACE Principles for Professional Practice – Employment Professionals
NACE Principles for Professional Practice – Third Party Recruiters
Middlesex County College Career Services is pleased to work with third party recruiters in our common goal of providing suitable employment opportunities to our students and suitable candidates to employers. With regard to Third Party Recruiting, MCC’s Career Services follows the guidelines as outlined in the NACE Principles for Professional Practice – Third Party Recruiters.
Do you have ideas or suggestions? Contact Career Services firstname.lastname@example.org.