Suggested Readings in the Time of Covid
- A Side Effect of the Covid-19 Pandemic? Reading Got a Lot Harder
- Remotely Hands-On: Teaching lab sciences and the fine arts during COVID-19
- Embracing Break-and-Bake Cookies: A professor shares lessons learned from the first weeks of Zoom teaching
- How to Help Struggling Students Succeed Online
- How to Recover the Joy of Teaching After an Online Pivot
- What Do We Need to Teach Now?
- How to Make Your Online Pivot Less Brutal
As you work hard on your remote learning, this will make you smile. Enjoy!