Corporate Ed and Training
Corporate Education and Training designs and delivers training and development programs that help corporate and community organizations address their strategic challenges and opportunities. Since 1986, Middlesex County College has supported thousands of employees and their satisfied employers through convenient and customized training at client sites or on the MCC campus.
We take pride in our personal involvement with clients to provide quality, cost-effective training programs. We will meet with you to assist in evaluating your organization’s existing training programs and determine training programs that will add value to your workplace.
We have the resources to train your employees in new technology and production methods. We will work with you to:
- Identify your training needs
- Assess employees’ skill levels with pre- and post-tests
- Customize training programs to meet your company’s specific needs
- Schedule training to accommodate production schedules
- Evaluate training delivered
- Assist in applying for training grants
Soft-Skills, Management/Leadership, Technology and Allied Health Training
We specialize in results-oriented Soft-Skills, Management/Leadership and Technology skills training. We deliver a full range of programs that include the following, as well as a host of other topics related to assisting employees to effectively work with others.
- Change Management
- Communication Skills – Written, Verbal, Marketing, etc.
- Conflict Management
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Listening Skills
- Managing Difficult People
- Performance Management
- Supervisory, Management and Leadership Skills, including Executive Coaching
- Team Building
- Time Management and Personal Productivity
- Total Quality Management
- Train the Trainer
- Information Technology – Microsoft Office Suite, Computer and Web Applications, etc.
- Allied Health – Health Information Coding, Medical Assistant, Bloodborne Pathogens Certificate, EKG, Phlebotomy, etc.
- Certificate and State Licensure Programs
Grant Funded Basic Skills Training for your Employees
Customized course offerings to address the specific needs of your company.
Classes delivered at your workplace or on our nearby campus for 15 or more employees.
Through this program, thousands of employees have received training in:
- Basic Communications – Verbal and Written (12 hours each)
- Basic Communication for Improved Customer Service (12 hours)
- Basic Mathematics (16 hours)
- Introduction to Windows (8 hours)
- MS Word I and II (each level is 8 hours)
- Excel I and II (each level is 8 hours)
- PowerPoint I and II (each level is 8 hours)
- Outlook (8 hours)
- ESL I and II (40 hours each level)
- Workplace Spanish for Managers (40 hours)
- Team Building (16 hours)
- Problem Solving (8 hours)
- Time Management (8 hours)
Developing the Skills of your Workforce to Succeed in the 21st Century
Call or Email Today 732.906.4681, firstname.lastname@example.org
Funded by the New Jersey Council of County Colleges, the New Jersey Business and Industry Association and with a grant from the NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development. Middlesex County College provides grant-funded training at your worksite or on our campus.