MCC is committed to providing high-quality education and ensuring you are safe and healthy during this pandemic. We are offering remote, online, and hybrid courses.

For more information, visit  

Academic Appeals

Questions about a course or course grade should be directed to the course instructor first or to the Department Chair. The Department Chairs can be reached as follows:

Division of Arts and Sciences

Professional Studies Division

Students may file a written appeal for an exception to an academic policy. They should submit academic appeals to the academic dean of the division that administers the degree or certificate program in which they are enrolled.

The academic deans can supply the Appeal form electronically and will be available to speak to students by phone or by email to discuss the appeal.

To file an Academic Appeal, please contact:

chat loading...