Academic counseling supports you AS YOU ENROLL IN CLASSES, EARN CREDITS, AND GRADUATE TO MOVE FORWARD AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS!
Working with a counselor, you can
- learn how to transition to college successfully
- map out your academic plan to GRADUATE ON TIME!
- learn how and when to use college resources,
- select a major
- set academic and career goals
- establish or enhance those college-level study skills necessary to succeed
- improve your memory, test-taking, or note-taking skills
- learn to use your time more efficiently
- chose a major or learn how majors link to careers
- learn about the beginning of the transfer process
Students will be assisted in developing an individualized learning strategy to enhance academic performance.
Interested? Your next step is easy!
Call the Counseling Services Department at 732-906-2546 or stop by Edison Hall room 100 to schedule an appointment. Remember: Succeeding is college is not something you need to do alone. Visit us today!