Educational Opportunity Fund Program
Contact Info / Hours
Johnson Learning Center,
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues, Wed, Fri:
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Your Responsibilities as an EOF student…
- All students must maintain good academic standing in accordance with MCC regulations, and therefore maintain a GPA of a 2.0 or higher for any given semester.
- Summer school funding is extended to EOF students as a privilege exclusively for EOF students. Funding is based on graduation in May and August and noncredit courses. Students must renew their EOF application for the following year before receiving the summer application. Students cannot register for summer classes on their own if they expect funding from EOF. Students will be registered for summer classes via the EOF program.
- Students must renew their EOF application with the EOF department once a year (usually during the Spring semester).
- Students must submit copies of income tax transcripts for both parent and student unless deemed independent by Middlesex County College. Students must also show proof of renewing the FAFSA form for the following year.
- All students must visit the counselor on a bi-weekly basis. All students must make it a priority to call and make appointments with their counselors, unless otherwise specified.
- Students are to take a proactive role in their education and seek out additional help, such as tutoring and academic advising from their department. The EOF program provides such services, but it is the responsibility of the student to seek such services.
- It is the responsibility of the student to inform the EOF department regarding any changes in status from full-time to part-time. Such changes must be reported to avoid financial aid complications.
- It is the responsibility of the student to renew all Financial Aid forms by deadlines specified by the Financial Aid Office.
- Students have the responsibility of reading all bulletins ,letters, emails and texts distributed by the EOF department.
- Students are responsible for meeting all deadlines set by the EOF department. These deadlines will be posted on the EOF bulletin board located outside of the EOF department, and will be sent out to students.