Educational Opportunity Fund Program
Contact Info / Hours
Johnson Learning Center,
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues, Wed, Fri:
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
New and Transfer Student Application
Steps to Apply to EOF
- Complete the admissions application (for full-time or part-time enrollment).
- Submit a high school transcript, G.E.D. and/or transcript from previous college attended to the Middlesex County College Admissions Office.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- NJ Dreamers/non-citizens should fill out the NJ alternative application instead of the FAFSA and the Affidavit Form.
- Report additional information and follow-up documents to New Jersey’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA) to qualify for state aid.
- Complete and submit the EOF Application.
- Submit a copy of your Individual/Family Taxes for the past three years to the EOF office.
- EOF Slots (Grants and Services) are limited. Please apply early!
- Students are required to participate in a group or individual interview before they are accepted into the EOF program.
What happens after I apply?
- Check your Email and Self Service for any notices for “Required Documents” for the Office of Financial Aid and HESAA. You might need to submit items to both the Financial Aid and HESAA.
- Check your Middlesex College Outlook Email regularly for important information.
- Call the EOF office to schedule an interview.
- Attend 5-week EOF Summer Scholar Institute (For Incoming First-Year Students)