EOF partners with many MCC Offices to assist you. We encourage you to build relationships with the campus community!
- Are you missing a form? If the Financial Aid Office is requesting a form for the verification process, you can find them here.
- Offers assistance for a variety of subjects.
- Provides assistance with general academic questions about college policies.
- Includes: Personal Counseling, Career Counseling, Crisis management, Help finding a major, Academic Counseling, Disability Services, and Transfer Counseling
- Additional Personal Counseling Links
- Includes: Resumes, Interviews, Finding a Job, Internships/Co-Ops, Federal Work-Study
- Includes: Information about transferring to/from MCC, Transfer Agreements, Bachelor’s On-Campus, Scholarships