Complete your application online with a $25 application fee.
Note: If applying for financial aid, you must declare a major.
Once you have been admitted
Enter your social security number or individual tax identification number (ITIN) by logging into WebAdvisor at www.middlesexcc.edu/mymcc. (Non-resident aliens are exempt from this requirement)
Your NetID is required to log into WebAdvisor. Instructions can be found here to claim your NetID.
File your FAFSA
Take the college placement test and/or English as a second language (ESL) exam or receive an exemption. Please note: If you have not completed four years of high school English courses in the United States, you are required to take the ESL exam.
- Please visit the website for study guides, testing hours and for test exemptions based on SAT/PARCC scores www.middlesexcc.edu/testing
- College credit exemptions: Submit a copy of your college transcript to Enrollment Services.
High school science prerequisite/college transfer credit
- High School Transcript – Submit a copy of your high school transcript to receive prerequisite laboratory science courses with a grade of C or better, if needed.
- College Transcript – Official college transcript(s) required if seeking transfer credit(s).
(All students applying to our selective programs, financial aid, athletics, veterans, and international students seeking an I-20 are required to submit Official HS and College Transcripts)
Register for classes
- Freshman students – Sign up for Group Advising!
- Sign up for Group Advising after you have completed the College Placement Test. Each session will be approximately 2 hours. Go to www.middlesexcc.edu/orientation/ for more information.
- Transfer and non-degree students – Visit Academic Advising. Please visit their website for advising hours www.middlesexcc.edu/academic-advising. (Photo ID required)
- Payment Options: 1) Pay in Full 2) Enroll in the Payment Plan 3) Financial Aid/ Scholarships
For more information, please visit us at www.middlesexcc.edu/paying-for-college/