Complete your application online with a $25 application fee.
Note: If applying for financial aid, you must declare a major.
Once you have been admitted
Enter your social security number or individual tax identification number (ITIN) by logging into WebAdvisor at www.middlesexcc.edu/mymcc. (Non-resident aliens are exempt from this requirement)
Your NetID is required to log into WebAdvisor. Instructions can be found here to claim your NetID.
File your FAFSA
- If you need help completing your FAFSA, attend a workshop www.middlesexcc.edu/financial-aid/fafsa-workshops or schedule an appointment to receive one-on-one assistance with completing your FAFSA application at www.middlesexcc.edu/fafsa-on-demand.
- MCC priority deadline to file is June 1st for Fall, November 1st for Spring.
- MCC financial aid code is (002615).
- If you have already completed your FAFSA, check your financial aid status by logging into WebAdvisor at www.middlesexcc.edu/mymcc. Your NetID is required.
Take the college placement test and/or English as a second language (ESL) exam or receive an exemption. Please note: If you have not completed four years of high school English courses in the United States, you are required to take the ESL exam.
- Please visit the website for study guides, testing hours and for test exemptions based on SAT/PARCC scores www.middlesexcc.edu/testing
- College credit exemptions: Submit a copy of your college transcript to Enrollment Services.
High school science prerequisite/college transfer credit
- High School Transcript – Submit a copy of your high school transcript to receive prerequisite laboratory science courses with a grade of C or better, if needed.
- College Transcript – Official college transcript(s) required if seeking transfer credit(s).
(All students applying to our selective programs, financial aid, athletics, veterans, and international students seeking an I-20 are required to submit Official HS and College Transcripts)
Register for classes
- Freshman students – Sign up for Group Advising!
- Sign up for Group Advising after you have completed the College Placement Test. Each session will be approximately 2 hours. Go to www.middlesexcc.edu/orientation/ for more information.
- Transfer and non-degree students – Visit Academic Advising. Please visit their website for advising hours www.middlesexcc.edu/academic-advising. (Photo ID required)
- Payment Options: 1) Pay in Full 2) Enroll in the Payment Plan 3) Financial Aid/ Scholarships
For more information, please visit us at www.middlesexcc.edu/paying-for-college/