Student ID Information
- Student ID’s are issued in the Enrollment Services Center located on the first floor of West Hall.*
- Students MUST bring a current class schedule and proof of identification (state driver’s license, passport, etc.) in order to get their ID’s.
- Student ID’s are used for a number of reasons, but mainly as a secondary form of photo ID. Student ID’s are used in the Library, Media Center, Middlesex County College Bookstore, and computer labs. In order to use the computer labs, physical education facilities, or take out books from the Library, you must show your current student ID.
- ID stickers – every semester, you MUST update your ID with a semester sticker from the Enrollment Services Center. In order to obtain a sticker, you must show your current class schedule.
- If you lose your ID, there will be a $10.00 replacement fee. The Enrollment Services Center will take cash, checks or money orders- made payable to Middlesex County College, or Discover, MasterCard, Visa credit cards.
*Students who are taking classes through the Continuing Education Division in Crabiel Hall should go to Crabiel Hall to be issued their ID’s. Please contact Continuing Education at (732) 548-6000 ext.2556.
Faculty and Staff ID Information
- Faculty and Staff ID’s are issued in the Human Resource Department in Chambers Hall. Please contact Human Resources at (732) 548-6000 ext.2522.