FAFSA On Demand
FAFSA On Demand allows students to schedule an appointment to receive one-on-one assistance with completing their FAFSA application. Below will be a list of suggested documents that students should bring with them on the day of their appointment to ensure they have all the information needed to complete the FAFSA application.
Please bring the following documentation with you during the workshop to complete the FAFSA:
- Social Security number (parent and student)
- Students who are eligible non-citizens should bring their permanent resident cards
- Driver’s license numbers
- Federal tax returns (including W-2) for both parents if living in the same household
- Federal tax returns (including W-2) for student
- Records of untaxed income (child support received, investment, saving and checking account balances, and assets)
* Students who wish to receive Financial Aid for the Spring 2018 or Summer 2018 semesters must bring 2015 tax information.
* Students who wish to receive Financial Aid for the Fall 2018, Spring 2019, or Summer 2019 semesters must bring 2016 tax information.
* Students who are applying for MCC scholarships MUST complete the FAFSA prior to the scholarship application deadline of November 17, 2017 for the Spring 2017 semester.