FAFSA On Demand
FAFSA On Demand allows students to schedule an appointment to receive one-on-one assistance with completing their FAFSA application. Below will be a list of suggested documents that students should bring with them on the day of their appointment to ensure they have all the information needed to complete the FAFSA application.
1) Self 2015 Tax Return
2) Self Permanent Resident Card (if applicable)
3) Self Social Security Number
4) Self New Jersey Drivers License
5) Parents Social Security Number ( if born before 1/1/1994)
6) Parent(s)’ 2015 Tax Return ( if born before 1/1/1994)