Anticipated Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
Disbursement is the process by which Middlesex County College pays out financial aid that has been awarded to students. If students have a credit balance after financial aid pays for institutional charges, a refund check will be mailed to the address provided to the College. The tentative financial aid disbursement dates for each semester are listed below:
- June 8th for classes that begin in May
- July 27th for classes that begin in June and July
- October 12th for classes that begin in September
1. Please know that it will take 2 to 3 weeks for students to receive the refund checks by mail after disbursements are made.
2. Please know that aid for all classes is not disbursed until after the “census date” has passed. The census date is the last day students are permitted to add or drop a course with a tuition refund.
3. Please know that aid for late start classes may not disburse at the same time as other classes.