Below is a list of certificate programs offered by Middlesex County College. These certificate programs are considered “gainful employment” programs by the U.S. Department of Education, and as such, are eligible for Title IV Financial Aid. Completion of one of these academic credit certificate programs can lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation. Click on the links below to learn more about these programs and the occupations they can lead to.
- Addiction Studies Certificate
- American Sign Language – Certificate of Achievement
- Baking and Pastry Arts – Certificate of Achievement
- Computer Aided Drafting – Certificate of Achievement
- Computer Programming
- Event Planning Management
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination – Certificate of Achievement