Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or NJ Alternative Financial Aid Application for NJ Dreamers
Need help filling out your FAFSA? Join us for one of our free FAFSA workshops.
Attention MCC students, HS seniors and parents! In order to qualify for federal, state, and local aid (scholarships, grants, etc.), students MUST complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) each year.
Representatives from Middlesex County College will be available to assist students with completing the FAFSA.
Please bring the following documentation with you during the workshop to complete the FAFSA:
- Social Security number (parent and student)
- Students who are eligible non-citizens should bring their permanent resident cards
- Driver’s license numbers
- Federal tax returns (including W-2) for both parents if living in the same household
- Federal tax returns (including W-2) for student
- Records of untaxed income (child support received, investment, saving and checking account balances, and assets
- Students who wish to receive Financial Aid for the Spring 2020 or Summer 2020 semesters must bring 2017 tax information.
- Students who wish to receive Financial Aid for the Fall 2020, Spring 2021, or Summer 2021 semesters must bring 2018 tax information.
- Please note: If you have not already created an FSA ID to electronically sign your application, please create one before your assigned date at: https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/
- It is strongly recommended that taxes be filed two weeks prior to the FAFSA Workshop so that students can use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer tax data from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to the FAFSA application.
FAFSA Workshops (New Brunswick)
Please note: For inclement weather notifications, please check the college website or the Infoline (732-906-2555)
Upcoming FAFSA Workshops (Edison – Crabiel Hall)
To be announced…