Upcoming Free FAFSA Workshops
Need help filling out your FAFSA? Join us for one of our free FAFSA Workshops.
Attention MCC students, HS seniors and parents! In order to qualify for federal, state, and local aid (scholarships, grants, etc.), students MUST complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) each year. It is strongly recommended that taxes be filed two weeks prior to the FAFSA Workshop so that students can use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer tax data from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to the FAFSA application.
Representatives from Middlesex County College will be available to assist students with completing the FAFSA.
Please bring the following documentation with you during the workshop to complete the FAFSA:
- Social Security number (parent and student)
- Students who are eligible non-citizens should bring their permanent resident cards
- Driver’s license numbers
- Federal tax returns (including W-2) for both parents if living in the same household
- Federal tax returns (including W-2) for student
- Records of untaxed income (child support received, investment, saving and checking account balances, and assets)
* Students who wish to receive Financial Aid for the Spring 2018 or Summer 2018 semesters must bring 2015 tax information.
* Students who wish to receive Financial Aid for the Fall 2018, Spring 2019, or Summer 2019 semesters must bring 2016 tax information.
* Students who are applying for MCC scholarships MUST complete the FAFSA prior to the scholarship application deadline of November 17, 2017 for the Spring 2017 semester.
Upcoming FAFSA Workshops (Edison – Crabiel Hall)
Upcoming FAFSA Workshops (New Brunswick)