Graduation Application Information
Degrees and certificates are awarded three times a year: in August, January, and May. One commencement ceremony is held annually in May.
Students are required to submit a Graduation Application for each program for which they expect to graduate.
The Deadlines for Filing Are*:
- April 1 for May graduation
- July 1 for August graduation
- December 1 for January graduation
*Information for students submitting an application beyond the deadline may not appear in the Commencement Program and also may cause a delay in receipt of diploma.
How to Submit a Graduation Application Online (Username and Password Required)
- Log into Self Service
- Click on the Graduation Overview Icon
- Click Apply under Application Status for the Program of Study/Major of the program from which you intend to graduate
- Select a Graduation Term
- Complete the requested information
- Click the Submit button
You must complete an academic major program to the satisfaction of the department administering the major. Students who do not meet all degree or certificate requirements for the graduation date stated on their application, should contact the Registration Office by email email@example.com.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org