Welcome to the Health and Safety Department
We offer services to all MCC students, faculty, and staff. The office is staffed by a registered nurse and clerical assistant. After-hours emergency first aid is provided by the campus police (ext. 2500). Services are provided in accordance with the Recommended Standards and Practices for a College Health Program as prescribed by the American College Health Association.
- Nursing assessment of health problems and referrals as needed.
- Health counseling to assist in coping with health problems and to help promote healthier life-styles.
- First aid/urgent care that may help reduce serious complications.
- Immunization offered “at cost” to current students.
- Maintenance of health records required for all students participating in clinical areas required by contract with clinical sites.
- Sanitary supplies are available at the Health & Safety Office.
- Health information brochures are available.
Immunizations and their cost:
- MMR – $80 each
- Hepatitis B – $48 each
- PPD – $10 each
The information you give to us is confidential!