Welcome to the Honors Program
Honors Program at Middlesex College
- Would you like the chance to work closely with faculty and be part of a community of like-minded peers?
- Want to dig deeper on the subjects you find most fascinating?
- Interested in the opportunity to publish your ideas?
The MCC Honors Program gives students the opportunity to participate in intellectually stimulating coursework that meets your specific needs, relates to your academic major, and helps with your future career goals.
Consider the following options for Spring 2021:
- ENG 122H – English Composition II – C. Wincester – Online
- HIS 222H – U.S. History II – C. Espinoza – Remote Live, T-TH 12:30 to 1:50 pm
- ENG 225H – World Literature I – M. Spano – Online
- MAT 124H – Statistics II – A. Novio – Remote Live, M–W 8 to 9:20 am
- MAT 131H – Calculus I – R. Foley – Online
Students enrolled in honors classes can submit their papers for publication at Free Thought/Pensamiento Libre, the Student Scholarly Journal of the Humanities Honor Society.
For more information and eligibility, please contact Cristóbal Espinoza at email@example.com.