Forms and Resources

Thank you for visiting Middlesex County College’s Forms & Resources page, which contains our most commonly used forms and requested resources. Whether you work full-time or part-time at the College, our goal is to connect you with the information you need in the least amount of time.

Feel free to contact us to let us know what form you would like if you do not see it on this page. Be sure to check back, as we update this page regularly to better suit your needs. Please note: some forms on this page require you to enter your Middlesex County College Windows login and password.



Please visit our Forms Library on the ADP Self-Service Portal to access forms on anything pertaining to your employment, from address changes to tuition reimbursement.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, first login to Middlesex County College’s employment site via the upper right hand corner of the page. Then select the “Application Status” link, where you can view the status of your application. Please do not call the Human Resources department to follow up or inquire about working for the College.
You will have to complete a Tuition Reimbursement form and submit it to the Human Resources department. Reimbursement amounts and eligibility are determined by your unit’s Bargaining Agreement. Also, please remember that classes taken at Middlesex County College may be free for College Employees who submit a Tuition Waiver form (available in the Human Resources department in Chambers Hall).
Please visit the Benefits section of this site for information pertaining to health coverage, retirement savings, and more.
If you have changed any of this information, you must complete an Employee Change Form, located in our Forms Library on the ADP Self-Service Portal. Then bring the completed form to Human Resources in Chambers Hall along with identification and documentation indicating the change. Also, please be sure to notify your department head of the change.
Yes. Everyone, including current Middlesex County College employees, who applies for an open position must submit a completed application online by the job closing dat. Please do not mail, e-mail, or fax resumes or cover letters, or send anything after the closing date. Although we do not keep resumes on file, your information is stored on our employment site, so you can reapply for other positions you are interested in as they become available without having to re-enter your information.
Middlesex County College is committed to providing access to its programs for people needing accommodations. Human Resources, in compliance with federal and state laws, ensures that all employees are not excluded from participation in, or be denied the benefits of, services, programs, or activities at Middlesex County College. If you are an employee needing an accommodation, or you are a supervisor of an employee who has requested or who may need an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at extension 2522.
If you are injured on campus between 8am and 4:30pm, be sure to call the Health & Safety department at x2530. Outside of those hours, you can call Campus Police at x3500. More information can be found here.
The Federal Work-Study award provides employment opportunities in various campus offices to students with financial need. To learn more, please visit MCC’s Career Services website. If you are hired, at that point you will be directed to the Human Resources department to complete your paperwork.