Summer 2020 Classes: Schedule Modifications
Updated: May 7, 2020
Middlesex County College is monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic with a focus on helping to ensure the health and well-being of our students, faculty, staff, and community. We are committed to helping you continue your education during these difficult times.
Given the uncertainties of the rapidly evolving situation, we are making modifications to the Summer 2020 course schedule. All on-campus instruction has been cancelled and Summer Session courses will be delivered online or in a remote live format.
If your class has been cancelled please review our current course offerings (check “Search for Classes”) for additional options as we have added more courses to accommodate growing demand. Laboratory science courses originally scheduled to start on June 8, 2020 have been cancelled and additional seats have been added to the lab sections in the live remote format that will start on June 29, 2020.
“Remote live” courses are held on the scheduled class days and times using technology such as video conferencing. Students will need to be available at the scheduled time for class and will need access to a computer or tablet and the internet.
- Asynchronous – on your own time
- Log in when it is convenient for you and complete work by the due date
- Excellent option for students who prefer a flexible schedule and have good time management skills
- Synchronous – in real-time
- Log in at a set day and time
- Most course lectures are delivered through video conferencing
- Courses may have some online, asynchronous learning components
All Summer Sessions are open to current and visiting students.