Updated Summer and Fall 2022 Semester Operations
Updated: May 23, 2022
As we prepare for the start of the Summer 2022 semester, which begins May 16, 2022, we are updating our safety protocols to align with the easing of pandemic health measures that are occurring across the state and nation. Please note the following updates:
- Indoor-masking is not required on campus.
- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is not required for Summer 2022 and Fall 2022 registration.
- Daily Health Assessment and Testing will be lifted May 13.
- Case management and contact tracing will no longer take place through firstname.lastname@example.org.
With regard to positive cases of COVID-19, the following guidance remains in place for students –
- Students testing positive should isolate for a period of five days from the date of their positive test or the onset of symptoms, whichever occurred first;
- They should work with their instructors to address missed class time/assignments/examinations; and
- They should reach out to their close contacts to let them know of their positive test.
Close contacts should follow the quarantine guidance in place from the CDC and quarantine if they are not “up to date” regarding their vaccinations against COVID-19.
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of the entire campus community. While no longer required, we continue to be a mask-friendly campus for those who choose to wear masks. We also strongly encourage all students to get fully vaccinated.
If you have questions related to registration or about class schedules, please contact Advising and Enrollment Services at email@example.com or make a virtual appointment.