1. The nursing program’s most recent annual licensure examination pass rate will be at least 80% for all first-time test takers during the same 12-month period.
|Middlesex County College Nursing Program 2015 Annual Licensure Examination Pass Rate for First-Time Test Takers||Middlesex County College Nursing Program 2016 Annual Licensure Examination Pass Rate for First-Time Test Takers||Middlesex County College Nursing Program 2017 Annual Licensure Examination Pass Rate for First-Time Test Takers|
|National AD Mean 2015
|National AD Mean 2016
|National AD Mean
2. Seventy percent (70%) of students will complete the nursing program within six semesters from enrollment in the first nursing course.
Class of 2017-83.9% (73/87) completed the nursing program within six semesters from enrollment in the first nursing course.
3. Sixty percent (60%) of graduates will be employed as registered nurses within 12 months of graduation
Classes of 2017- 62.6% of graduates were employed as registered nurses with 12 months of graduation.
1. Practice nursing within legal, ethical, and regulatory frameworks.
2. Demonstrate effective and/or therapeutic communication principles and skills when interacting with clients, groups and health care providers in diverse health care environments.
3. Assess a client or a group of clients to establish a foundation for the provision of nursing care.
4. Deliver evidence-based nursing care, incorporating critical thinking in clinical decision making.
5. Use caring interventions to assist clients and groups meet their health care needs in diverse health care environments.
6. Teach clients and groups in collaboration with other health care providers, using multiple resources in diverse health care environments.
7. Function with appropriate clinical competencies in the roles of the nurse to assist clients and groups pursuing health and wellness.