Information For


Is there an application fee?
Yes, there is a $25 application fee. Apply online today!

What information am I entitled to know about my student?
FERPA, The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, is a federal mandate that requires Middlesex County College to protect the privacy of students.  Under FERPA, the College cannot disclose information, including academic, without written permission from the student (even if you are paying the tuition!).

My child has a documented disability. What assistance is available?
Middlesex County College welcomes students with disabilities and has a very active Disability Service Office located in the Department of Counseling and Career Services. While there is no special education in College, the Disability Services staff assists students in coordinating accommodations with their faculty, provides testing accommodations, note taking support, assistive technology as well as other accommodations based on a student’s disability and documentation. Students should call the Disability Services Office at (732) 906-2546 to meet with a disability services counselor to discuss their needs and available services. College able students who have a learning disability may also be interested in our comprehensive support service program, Project Connections. Interested students need to apply to Project Connections by Feb. 15 of the year prior to starting at the College.

What learning support services are available?
There is a full array of academic support services, including the Tutoring Center, Learning Center, and Computer Labs.

How safe is the campus?
The College Police Department is operational 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. There is always a police officer(s) on duty to respond to calls for service. Our officers are fully trained, commissioned, and armed. They are also trained as first responders for medical emergencies.

Police and public safety services include crime prevention, lost and found property control, emergency/disaster management, crime and accident investigation, parking enforcement, security escort services, building security and vehicle assistance with breakdowns and lockouts.

Is Financial Aid available?
More than 50% of our students receive some form of aid.  General eligibility for most federal, state, and institutional aid programs is based on financial need and/or academic achievement.  Financial Aid is available in several forms:  grants, scholarships, loans and student employment programs.  You can get an estimate of your eligibility for federal student aid by going to

Who can I contact for additional information?
Call the Admissions Office at 732.548.6000 or complete this Ask Admissions form.

Do you offer campus tours?
We welcome visitors and their families throughout the year.  Please call the Admissions Office at 732.548.6000 or complete this form to schedule a tour.

Posted in FAQ
In Archive