Complete your application online and pay the $25 application fee.
- If you are applying for financial aid, you must declare a major on the application.
- You can apply and enroll at the Perth Amboy Center. If you have questions about applying or need help, you can schedule an appointment below to attend an admissions application workshop.
Once you have been admitted
Enter your social security number (SSN) or individual tax identification number (ITIN) by logging into WebAdvisor.
- Non-resident aliens are exempt from the SSN/ITIN requirement.
File your FAFSA
- Schedule an appointment at the Perth Amboy Center to receive one-on-one assistance with your FAFSA. Click here if you have not started your FAFSA and need help. Click here if you need to edit or renew your FAFSA and need help.
- MCC priority deadline to file for Fall is June 1st, for Spring is November 1st
- MCC financial aid code is 002615
- If you have already completed your FAFSA, check your financial aid self-service using your WebAdvisor account.
Take the college placement test and/or English as a second language (ESL) exam or receive an exemption. Please note: If you have not completed four years of high school English courses in the United States, you are required to take the ESL exam.
- You can take the Placement Test or the ESL Placement Test at the Perth Amboy Center. Call 732.906.7755 to schedule an appointment.
- Please visit the testing website for study guides, testing hours and for test exemptions based on SAT/PARCC scores.
- College credit exemptions: Submit a copy of your college transcript to Enrollment Services.
Submit your transcripts
- High School Transcript – Submit your high school transcript to receive possible test exemptions and prerequisite laboratory science course exemptions.
- College Transcript – Official college transcript(s) required if seeking transfer credit(s).
(All students applying to our selective programs, financial aid, athletics, veterans, and International students seeking an I-20 are required to submit official high school and college transcripts. See the Admissions website for more information.)
Register for classes
- Freshman students – Sign up for Group Advising! Each session will be approximately 2 hours.
- Transfer and non-degree students should visit academic advising. Call 732.906.7755 or schedule an appointment at the Perth Amboy Center. Or, visit the Academic Advising website to schedule an appointment at the Edison campus. Photo ID required.
- Pay in full. You can pay online using WebAdvisor
- Enroll in the Payment Plan Option
- Financial Aid
Click here to learn more about paying for college.