Office of the Registrar
Welcome! The Registration Office provides services related to online and in-person course registration. We are also responsible for the maintenance of Student Academic Records, including:
- posting of prior learning credits
- grade processing and academic record maintenance
- issuance of academic transcripts & enrollment certifications/verifications
- updating of personal information
- review of graduation applications and graduate eligibility determination
Register for Classes
New Students – Apply online before you register.
Current Students – Register online through Self Service.
Visiting Students – Apply online with our Quick Registration Process.
Need help picking your classes? Advisors are available in-person and virtually. Connect with an advisor.