Certification of Enrollment
Certification/Verification of Enrollment is an official letter that indicates a student’s enrollment status for a specific semester of attendance at Middlesex County College. Third parties that may require this information may include insurance companies, lending institutions and prospective employers.
Enrollment status at MCC is defined as the following:
Full Time = 12 or more credits
Half Time = 6-11 credits
Less than Half = 1-5 credits
How to Obtain a Certification/Verification of Enrollment
The National Student Clearinghouse is the authorized agent for providing Certification of Enrollment for Middlesex County College students.
Certifications are not available until approximately two weeks AFTER the beginning of a semester. If a third party is requesting enrollment information prior to a Certification/Verification of Enrollment being available, please furnish a copy of your Schedule/Invoice that shows your current semester registration status.
CURRENT MCC STUDENTS
- Log into Self Service
- Under the “Enrollment Services” section, select “Request an Enrollment Verification”
- Go to the National Student Clearinghouse Website
- Select Obtain an Enrollment Certificate, and choose one of the following options:
- Current Enrollment- for the semester you are taking classes in now
- All Enrollment- every semester that you attended MCC
- Print out the Official Enrollment Certification/Verification
FORMER MCC STUDENTS
If you are not currently enrolled and do not know your Web Advisor login and password, you may contact the National Student Clearinghouse directly at:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
email@example.com (Degree Verification)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Enrollment Verification)
Web Site: www.mystudentcenter.org
PLEASE REFER LOAN PROVIDERS, MEDICAL INSURERS OR OTHER PARTIES NEEDING TO VERIFY ENROLLMENT OR GRADUATION TO THE NATIONAL STUDENT CLEARINGHOUSE.