Graduation Application Information
Degrees and Certificates are awarded three times a year: in August, January, and May. Students are required to submit a Graduation Application for each program for which they expect to graduate. The application fee is $40 for each degree/certificate.
The deadlines for filing are:
- April 1 for May Graduation
- July 1 for August Graduation
- December 1 for January Graduation
How To Submit a Graduation Application Online (Log-in ID and password required)
- Log into Web Advisor
- Click on the blue “Students” button
- Under the “Academic Planning” section, select “Graduation Application”
- Choose your Academic Program and Anticipated Graduation Term, click submit.
- Complete all required information on the Application and payment information (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) for the $40 fee per degree/certificate
- Submit your request
You must complete an academic major program to the satisfaction of the department administering the major. Students who do not meet all degree or certificate requirements for the graduation date stated on their application, must notify the Registration Office, either by email or in person in order to be considered for graduation at a later date. You will not be charged an additional application fee.
Graduates can pick-up their diploma(s)/certificate(s) from Enrollment Services located in West Hall. The Enrollment Services office hours are:
- Monday & Thursday – 8:30am – 6:30pm
- Tuesday & Wednesdays – 8:30am – 4:30pm
All graduates will be notified by postcard once their diploma(s)/certificate(s) are available. Diplomas will be ready for pick-up approximately 3 months after the degree conferral date. Photo identification is required when picking up a diploma.
Students who file the Application for Graduation after April 3, will be notified by postcard when their diploma will be available.
Diplomas are retained by the Registration Office for a maximum of three years. If your degree was awarded more than three years ago, you must request a duplicate diploma. The cost for a duplicate diploma is $10.