To log into WebAdvisor:
- Visit the myMCC page of the College website https://www.middlesexcc.edu/mymcc.
- Click on the WebAdvisor App
- Click on the LOG IN box at the upper right of the WebAdvisor page.
- Enter your User ID and Password. If you don’t know your Log-In ID and Password, bring photo ID to the Office of the Registrar, and we’ll be happy to help. Log-In and Password information cannot be given out over the telephone.
TIP: Check out the Quick Reference Guides on the left side after logging in for detailed instructions on how to Register for Classes.
Once you are logged into WebAdvisor, click on the blue “Students” link.
To Register for Classes:
- You’ll find everything you need on the left of the screen under Registration. You can Search for Classes, Register, Add or Drop Classes.
- When you’re done, be sure to check your Office365 E-mail for confirmation of your registration, add or drop.
- You will not be sent a schedule/invoice when you register on the web.
- To print a copy of your schedule, go to My Class Schedule, under Registrar Services.
- To print a copy of your tuition charges, go to Account Summary by Term, under Financial Profile.
To Pay Your Tuition:
- Click on Financial Aid Self Service and then choose Make a Payment.
- You must pay your tuition in full when paying on the web. You may use VISA, MasterCard, or Discover.
To print a copy of your account, click on Financial Profile and then choose Account Summary by Term.
To Get Your Grades:
- Click on My Grades and then click in the check box for the semester you want to see.
- Click Submit and the grades for the semester you chose will display .
Here are some other services offered through WebAdvisor:
• Look up your academic adviser
• Review your degree requirements
• Check for registration restrictions
• Print an unofficial copy of your transcript
• Connect to the National Student Clearinghouse to order Proof of Enrollment
• Find out the status of your financial aid
• Check on the processing of your transcript request
• Look up your transfer credits