Winter 2021 Semester – Important Registration Dates
Winter 2021 Term
December 21, 2020 – January 22, 2021
- October 2, 2020: Web Schedule Available for Viewing
- October 5, 2020: Web Registration Begins for Current Students
- October 12, 2020: Registration Begins for All Students
Tuition Due Date
December 7, 2020
Registration Late Fee Effective
December 14, 2020
- December 22, 2020 – Last day to withdraw without receiving a grade of “W” on transcript
- Beginning December 23, 2020 – Grade of “W” will appear on transcript
- Last day to withdraw from Winter Session 2021 courses is January 13, 2021
IMPORTANT: Failure to attend class or verbal notification to an instructor does not constitute official withdrawal. Students are required to submit an Add/Drop Change Form to the Enrollment Services Office located in West Hall, or use Self Service to withdraw online from courses prior to the end of the withdrawal period.
In computing refunds for withdrawals, the date of withdrawal is the date the Enrollment Services Office receives the completed Add/Drop Change Form or the date that the withdrawal is submitted through Self Service.
Winter Session 2021
|Refund to be Received for Tuition and Fees|
|Withdrawal prior to the date of the first scheduled class||100% refund|
|Withdrawal during the first and second meeting days of the course||75% refund|
|Withdrawal during the third and fourth meeting days of the course||50% refund|
|Withdrawal after the end of the fourth meeting day of the course||No refund|
For All Withdrawals
Students should retain a copy of the Add/Drop Change Form given by the Enrollment Services Office or the Self Service confirmation of the withdrawal transaction with their permanent records. Withdrawal from a developmental course may limit the courses for which one may register for next semester.