Winter 2023 Semester – Important Registration Dates
Winter 2023 Term
December 19, 2022 – January 20, 2023
- September 30, 2022: Web Schedule Available for Viewing
- October 3, 2022: Web Registration Begins for Current Students
- October 10, 2022: Registration Begins for All Students
Tuition Due Date
December 5, 2022
Registration Late Fee Effective
December 12, 2022
Learn more about our Tuition and Fees.
- December 20, 2022 – Last day to withdraw without receiving a grade of “W” on transcript
- Beginning December 21, 2022 – Grade of “W” will appear on transcript
- Last day to withdraw from Winter Session 2022 courses is January 10, 2023
IMPORTANT: Failure to attend the class or verbal notification to the instructor does not constitute official withdrawal. Students are required to submit an Add/Drop Change Form to the Enrollment Services Office located in West Hall, or use Self Service to withdraw online from courses prior to the end of the withdrawal period.
In computing refunds for withdrawals, the date of withdrawal is the date the Enrollment Services Office receives the completed Add/Drop Change Form or the date that the withdrawal is submitted through Self Service.
Winter Session 2023
|Refund to be Received for Tuition and Fees|
|Withdrawal prior to the date of the first scheduled class||100% refund|
|Withdrawal during the first and second meeting sessions of the course||75% refund|
|Withdrawal during the third and fourth meeting sessions of the course||50% refund|
|Withdrawal after the end of the fourth meeting session of the course||No refund|
For All Withdrawals
Students should retain a copy of the Add/Drop Change Form given by the Enrollment Services Office or the Self Service confirmation of the withdrawal transaction with their permanent records. Withdrawal from a developmental course may limit the courses for which one may register for next semester.