1. Read the instructions and make sure you understand them before you start writing.
2. Think about what you are going to write and organize your thoughts before you start writing.
3. Begin the writing process by writing an outline.
4. Make sure your outline touches on every aspect required per the directions.
5. Write your essay by giving details on each of the points in your outline.
6. Use clear, concise and simple language throughout the essay.
7. State your accomplishments without coming across as if you are bragging.
8. Make sure your grammar and spelling are flawless.
9. Read the question again and then read your essay to be certain that the essay addresses every point.
10. Have someone with strong writing and editing skills proofread the essay before your submit it.