- Enriches and enlivens teaching and learning
- Promotes interactive teaching methods and reciprocal learning between students and faculty
- Adds new insights and dimensions to class discussions
- Creates new areas for research and increases opportunities for professional recognition
- Extends campus resources into the community and reinforces the value of academic engagement
Contact Alexandra Fields or Jennifer Altman to learn how you can incorporate Community-Engaged Learning into your classroom.