How to Make a Payment
Middlesex County College has moved to an electronic process for student bill notification. We will no longer be mailing paper bills. Bills can now be viewed online through Self-Service. Students are encouraged to review their bill online by following the navigation below.
Accessing Your Bills Online
- Log into your Self-Service account under myMCC
- Click on “Student Finance”
- Click on “Account Activity”
- Select term
- Click on “View Statement”
While we will continue to accept many forms of payment, you can now pay your bill online via credit card and e-check.
We thank you for your patience as we update and implement new processes.
Questions? Call 732-906-2572, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can make a tuition payment online by logging into your Self Service Account.
- After logging in, click on the “Student Finance”.
- Click on “Make a Payment” located on right side of the screen.
This will take you to the Student Finance view where you may make a payment by selecting and unselecting the term you would like to pay for.