PAYMENT OPTION PLAN
Middlesex County College offers a three-installment payment plan to provide a convenient option for payment of tuition. After the initial down payment of 50%, the remaining payments will be 25% of your tuition and fees.
Enrollment in the plan requires a non-refundable enrollment fee of $ 25.00 that is added to your first payment. You may enroll in the plan at any time.
Current payment plan available:
- Enroll now and pay 50% of your tuition.
- Next Payment (25%) due October 3, 2017
- Final payment due on November 3, 2017
Middlesex County College reserves the right to impose the following penalties for students who do not follow the Plan:
- Cancel a student’s term schedule.
- Cancel the student’s payment plan and require immediate payment of the student’s total financial obligation.
- Prohibit registration and/or prohibit the receipt and transmission of transcripts (grades) until the student’s financial obligation is paid.
- Reject any future Plan Applications submitted while a student’s account has a restriction indicating the student did not follow a previous Plan, as written.
- Charge the student penalty fees for dishonored check and/or unpaid balance.
- Refer the student’s account to a collection agency and/or take legal action with the understanding that all expenses and penalties incurred will be paid by the student.
TO ENROLL IN THE PLAN
- Log into CampusCruiser.
- Choose WebAdvisor/Student Services.
- Scroll to Student Account Services in the menu on the left.
- Click on “Create Payment Plan” to access the online application