Middlesex County College has moved to an electronic process for student bill notification. We will no longer be mailing paper bills. Bills can now be viewed online through Self-Service. Students are encouraged to review their bill online by following the navigation below.
Accessing Your Bills Online
- Log into your Self-Service account under myMCC
- Click on “Student Finance”
- Click on “Account Activity”
- Select term
- Click on “View Statement”
While we will continue to accept many forms of payment, you can now pay your bill online via credit card and e-check.
We thank you for your patience as we update and implement new processes.
Questions? Call 732-906-2572, or email email@example.com
Middlesex County College offers a four-installment payment plan for the Fall 2020 term to provide a convenient option for payment of tuition. After the initial down payment of 25%, three payments will be due for the remaining 75% of your tuition and fees.
For the first time, we are offering a payment plan for the Summer 2020 term to provide a convenient option for payment of tuition. A down payment of 50% is required to enroll in the payment plan and the remaining 50% is due by June 1, 2020.
Enrollment in the plan requires a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25.00 that is added to your first payment. You may enroll in the plan at any time.
Fall 2020 Payment Plan
- Enroll now and pay 25% of your tuition.
- Second payment (25%) due September 9, 2020.
- Third payment (25%) due October 9, 2020.
- Final payment (25%) due November 9, 2020.
Summer 2020 Payment Plan
Enroll by April 30 and pay 50% of your bill, with the remaining 50% of the bill due June 1, 2020.
Middlesex County College reserves the right to impose the following penalties for students who do not follow the Plan:
- Cancel a student’s term schedule.
- Cancel the student’s payment plan and require immediate payment of the student’s total financial obligation.
- Prohibit registration and/or prohibit the receipt and transmission of transcripts (grades) until the student’s financial obligation is paid.
- Reject any future Plan Applications submitted while a student’s account has a restriction indicating the student did not follow a previous Plan, as written.
- Charge the student penalty fees for dishonored check and/or unpaid balance.
- Refer the student’s account to a collection agency and/or take legal action with the understanding that all expenses and penalties incurred will be paid by the student.
To Enroll in the Plan:
- Log into WebAdvisor
- Click on Student Menu
- Under Financial Information
- Click on Create a Payment Plan