Middlesex County College offers a four-installment payment plan to provide a convenient option for payment of tuition. After the initial down payment of 25%, three payments will be due for the remaining 75% of your tuition and fees.
Enrollment in the plan requires a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25.00 that is added to your first payment. You may enroll in the plan at any time.
Fall 2019 Payment Plan
- Enroll before or on, August 2, 2019, and pay 25% of your tuition
- Second Payment (25%) due September 4, 2019
- Third Payment (25%) due on October 4, 2019.
- Final payment (25%) due November 4, 2019. NOTE: Should you change your schedule after enrollment in the plan this final payment will be adjusted to reflect the change.
Middlesex County College reserves the right to impose the following penalties for students who do not follow the Plan:
- Cancel a student’s term schedule.
- Cancel the student’s payment plan and require immediate payment of the student’s total financial obligation.
- Prohibit registration and/or prohibit the receipt and transmission of transcripts (grades) until the student’s financial obligation is paid.
- Reject any future Plan Applications submitted while a student’s account has a restriction indicating the student did not follow a previous Plan, as written.
- Charge the student penalty fees for dishonored check and/or unpaid balance.
- Refer the student’s account to a collection agency and/or take legal action with the understanding that all expenses and penalties incurred will be paid by the student.
To Enroll in the Plan:
- Log into WebAdvisor
- Click on Student Menu
- Under Financial Information
- Click on Create a Payment Plan